Taj Mahal Tour 2 Days
Duration : 1 Nights / 2 Days
Destination : Taj Mahal-Agra Fort- Fatehpur Sikri- Etmad-ul-Duala-Mehtab Bag - Sikandra
2 Days Agra Trip is a wonderful tour package to explore spectacular places like New Delhi, Agra and Fatehpur Sikri. Overnight Agra Tour The most attractive aspect of this tour is that it takes you to Taj Mahal, the architectural wonder of the world. The tour continues with a visit to the Agra Fort from where one can get the most amazing view of the Taj Mahal from the little octagonal tower in the Agra Fort that lies across the River Jamuna.
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Welcome to your Agra Overnight Tour. you will take a breathtaking drive to Agra through the Indian country side. Then take you to Agra, the home of majestic Taj. Upon arrival, you proceed to see the architectural wonder of the World, the unsurpassed Taj Mahal. After sightseeing the Taj Mahal, you are taken to one of the guest restaurants for an extravagant lunch. Late afternoon you visit today Agra Fort and It-mad-Daula's Tomb. River Yamuna, the river of myths flows near Agra Fort. Agra Fort is known for its stone carvings.Inside it you see here palaces, halls, gardens. It is a worth creations of Mughals. The tomb has finest perfections of marble inlay of works.
This is followed by a visit to the marble factory to witness the inlay work of precious and semi-precious stones into marble. Overnight Agra Tour The first day of the tour ends here and you will be transferred to your hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 2: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra - Delhi
After breakfast, you can take an excursion to the ancient ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri, one of the world heritage sites located at a distance of 37 kilometers from Agra. Fatehpur Sikri was once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar and later due to shortage of water it has been shifted to Lahore. At Fatehpur Sikri, the buildings of Mughals masterpieces tell a story of a bygone era. Explore its silent beauty. Once you are done with the Sightseeing of Overnight Agra Tour you proceed to get back to Delhi.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- Professional government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.
Get Free Tour Quote