Taj Mahal Honeymoon Tours
Duration : 06 Nights / 07 Days
Destination : Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
Agra district is situated in the western Uttar Pradesh on the bank of Yamuna River. North is bounded by Mathura which is famous for Temples; Krishna Janma Bhoomi and it is also one of best Honeymoon destination of India south is bounded by Dhaulpur district East is bounded by Firozabad and west is bounded by Bahartpur district.
Agra has a rich historical background. Mainly the Agra is known for World famous Taj Mahal which is built by the Shah Jahan. Some more famous monumements in Agra like Agra Fort, fatehpur Sikri, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and Sikandra.
Agra is denoted for Symbol of Love the Taj Mahal so every year there is large number of tourists come there and spent their honeymoon here. The best season to visit from October to March in this period large number to tourists are come & enjoy their honeymoon. And we are providing the good facilities to honeymoon couples according to their budget.
Taj Mahal is built by white graceful marble, it is very beautiful building in the world that’s why it attracts large number of tourists, and Declared as UNESCO world Heritage site & it is one of the seven wonders in World. Red Fort is also one of most beautiful building in Agra, it is also declared as UNESCO world heritage site. Agra is a very good honeymoon destination of the India.
The recipe of the romantic Honeymoon in Agra needs Taj Mahal to be garnished with the Palaces of Jaipur. Hence, we have introduced two days trip to Jaipur in the itinerary of Agra Honeymoon Tours Packages so that you can enjoy the Monument of Love with the comforts of Palaces.
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi
Pick Up from Delhi Airport and Transfer to Hotel booked for Overnight.
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
Breakfast, Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
Delhi Sightseeing Includes - Red Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple, Birla Temple, Qutub Minar and Akshardham Temple.
Day 03: Delhi - Agra
Drive to Agra after hearty breakfast at the hotel. On arrival in Agra, Transfer to the Hotel booked. Rest of Time Free at Leisure. Dinner and Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 04: Agra
Breakfast, Dinner and Overnight at Hotel.
Full Day Sightseeing of Agra - Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daullah.
Day 05: Agra - Jaipur
Drive to Jaipur (the Pink City of India) after hearty breakfast at the hotel. On the way visit Fatehpur Sikri - Buland Darwaza, Panch Mahal and Salim Chisti Mosque. On arrival in Jaipur, check into your hotel booked by india Travel Tours.Net. Spend rest of the day at Leisure. Dinner and Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 06: Jaipur
Breakfast, Dinner and Overnight at the hotel.
Jaipur Sightseeing – Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Colorful Bazaars, etc.
Day 07: Jaipur - Delhi - Departure
Relaxed breakfast at the hotel. Afternoon, transfer to Delhi Airport to board train for your onward journey.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Tonga Ride at Agra.
- Elephant Ride At Amber Fort*.
- Light and Sound Show at Amber Fort*.
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani = An ethnic village resort in Jaipur*.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- Professional government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.
Get Free Tour Quote