Yoga & Meditation Tours
Duration : 07 Nights / 08 Days
Destination : Delhi - Haridwar - Rishikesh – Delhi
India is recognized for its ancient knowledge of Yoga and Ayurveda all over the world. Yoga is an art of transforming the inside body to the level of vibrant mind in order to unite your body and mind. Yoga helps in rejuvenating your mind and soul and brings out the best in the person. Yoga is now practiced all over the world. Our Yoga Tour takes you to Haridwar and Rishikesh, located in the lap of Himalayas.
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
Arrive at Delhi airport or railway station. Meet/assist upon arrival and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 02: Delhi
Morning after breakfast, enjoy a city tour of Old and New Delhi, visiting Old Delhi - the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat (memorial of Mahatma Gandhi) and drive past Chandni Chowk. Also visit the Qutab Minar, Humayun Tomb, and the modern Birla Mandir Temple. Drive past India Gate (War Memorial), the President's House which was once the Viceroy's Palace, the Parliament House and Secretariat Buildings. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 03: Delhi - Haridwar (Shatabdi Express Train)
In the morning, transfer to the railway station to board a train for Haridwar (breakfast will be served on board) . The city of Hardiwar, located at the foothills of the Himalayas, represents the point where the Holy Ganga reaches the plains. Meet/assist upon arrival and transfer to Hotel. Rest of the day free for independent activities. Evening time visit Har-Ki-Pauri for famous Ganga Arti & floating of diyas on the Ganges. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 04: Haridwar – Rishikesh (25 Kms)
Morning after breakfast, check-out and drive to Rishikesh. Rishikesh is considered the Yoga Capital of The World. Enjoy a brief discourse on Yoga & meditation.
The Importance of Yoga Poses:Yoga poses have been developed over centuries of research and experience. They have been found to be extremely effective in:
- Increasing flexibility of the body and which leads to a healthier body.
- Helping to lose excess flab and weight
- Helping to treat several health disorders
Day 05: RishikeshMorning breakfast at the Hotel. Today spend your day learning & performing Yoga, the surest way to complete health and later, take a tour of the Spa. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 06: RishikeshEarly morning Yoga & Meditation Classes. Morning breakfast at the Hotel. Evening explore the Spa and experience the rejuvenation therapies. Meditation ... Towards a Stress Free Life. Meditation means awareness. Whatever you do with awareness is meditation. "Watching your breath" is meditation; listening to the birds is meditation. As long as these activities are free from any other distraction to the mind, it is effective meditation. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 07: RishikeshMorning breakfast at the Hotel. In the morning, you shall practice what you have learnt till date in Yoga. Later in the evening enjoy a visit to the Glass House. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 08: Rishikesh - Delhi Airport (250 Kms)Morning breakfast at the Hotel. After the Yoga session is complete, departure for Delhi. On arrival in Delhi, transfer to the International airport to board a flight to your onward destination.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- Professional government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.
Get Free Tour Quote