Rajasthan Short Tour
Duration : 05 Nights/ 06 Days
Destination : Jaipur – Jodhpur – Udaipur - Jaipur
If you have limited time, there are Rajasthan tour packages that range between 5 and 6 days that you can choose from. If your vacation is a longer one, then you should try out a Rajasthan Short tour. This tour too varies in length from 05 Night and 06 Days. These tours are guaranteed to leave you mesmerised.
Day 01 / Arrival - Jaipur
Arrive Jaipur,meet assist at the airport & transfer to hotel.Night stay in Jaipur. Enjoy the remaining part of the day at leisure. Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 02 / Jaipur
Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan and is one of the most sought after tourist destinations of the state . Visit tourist attractions like Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, etc. Explore the colorful bazaar and shop for handicrafts, jewelry, textiles and souvenirs. Excursion to Amer Fort. Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 03 / Jaipur – Jodhpur
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur. It is known as the royal city of Rajasthan, Jodhpur is located on the edge of the Thar Desert and is dotted with a number of forts and palaces. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Jodhpur and visit Mehrangarh Fort, Mandore and Jaswant Thada. Night stay in Jodhpur.
Day 04 / Jodhpur – Udaipur
Proceed to Udaipur en-route visit Ranakpur. Known as for its Jain temples, also Ranakpur is an important Jain pilgrim center. Visit Ranakpur Jain temples, built in the 15th century, the architecture of Ranakpur Jain temples similar to the Khajuraho temples.It is covering an area of 48000 sq ft, a tour of the Jain temple complex gives you a partial view into the rich history and architecture of the past. Arrive and check-in to hotel for night stay in Udaipur.
Day 05 / Udaipur
Visit the tourist attractions in Udaipur which include Jagdish Temple, City Palace, Pratap Memorial, Saheliyon-ki-Bari, Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandir, Pichola Lake and Fateh Sagar. Nght stay in Udaipur.
Day 06 / Departure
Transfer in time to the airport or railway station to board the flight/train for onward destination.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Elephant Ride At Amber Fort*.
- Light and Sound Show at Amber Fort*.
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani = An ethnic village resort in Jaipur*.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- Professional government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.
Get Free Tour Quote