Same Day Jaipur Tour Package
Duration : 01 Day
Destination : Delhi - Jaipur - Delhi
Rajasthan's beautiful Pink City Jaipur, was the stronghold of a clan of rulers whose three hill forts and series of palaces in the city areimportant attractions. Known as the Pink City because of the colour of the stone used exclusively in the walled city, Jaipur's bazaars sell embroidered leather shoes, blue pottery, tie and dye scarves and other exotic wares. Western Rajasthan itself forms a convenient circuit, in the heart of the Thar desert which has shaped its history, lifestyles and architecture.
05.00 Hrs.At 5 am in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel to take you to the railway station to board the super fast and air conditioned shatabadi express
06.05 Hrs.At 6:05 the shatabadi express departs from Delhi. After some time from departure you will be served your breakfast in the train. It will take us around 4 hours to reach Jaipur.
10.45 Hrs.On arrival our representative will pick you and transfer you to a hotel where you can freshen up and get ready to visit jaipur you will be escorted by your guide who will help you in everything. We try our best to make journey hassle free.
11.30 Hrs.The most famous place that comes first to visit is Amber Fort. You will get to Ride a painted elephant to hilltop fort. One of the main attractions of Fort Amer is its glittering Sheesh Mahal.
13.30 Hrs.After visiting these architecture marvels, the lunch will be given as buffet in a hotel where you can take a break and relax a little.
14.30 Hrs.Visit the popular City Palace Complex: S.M.S Museum, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal Jal Mahal, Rambagh Palace etc.
17.00 Hrs.You will be taken back to the railway station to board the train to Delhi.
17.50 HrsThe train departs and you will be left with the sweet memories of this place. Dinner is server in the train.
22.40 HrsOn your arrival in Delhi the driver will drop you at your hotel.
- Pickup from Hotel / Home Stay in the morning by Car
- Departure to Hotel / Home stays in the Night by Car
- Superfast deluxe air conditioned train from Delhi – Jaipur – Delhi.
- English Speaking Guide for Agra tour.
- All monument entrance fees.
- Lunch at one of the finest local AC restaurant.
- All Parking, Toll Tax, Road Tax, Driver & Fuel
- Any drinks if you order during the lunch like Mineral water, Alcohol, Wine, Beer etc
- Any Tipping to Driver or Guide
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Camera / Video Camera Fee.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.
Get Free Tour Quote