Overnight Agra Tours
Duration : 01 Nights / 02 Days
Destination : Delhi - Agra - Delhi
Witness India’s one-of-a-kind architectural wonders on this 2-day private tour of Agra, a city boasting a large number of unique red-sandstone structures. Learn about India’s Mughal Empire by exploring three of Agra’s UNESCO World Heritage sites: Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri (the City of Victory) and the famous Taj Mahal. Find out about the third emperor of this empire, Akbar the Great, on a guided tour of Akbar’s Tomb in Sikandra, and visit Fatehpur Sikri to see one of India’s largest mosques. Overnight accommodation and private transportation included.
- 2 Days private tour of Agra from Delhi by AC Toyota Car
- Visits to three UNESCO World Heritage-listed Monuments: Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and the Taj Mahal
- Learn about the Mughal Empire by visiting Akbar’s Tomb "Sikandra", the mausoleum of the empire’s third emperor, Akbar the Great Peruse interesting Indian crafts while shopping in Agra's Bazaar (it's Optional)
- Your private guide will ensure an enlightening and enjoyable experience
- Overnight accommodation, airport/hotel pickup and drop-off and private transportation to and from site locations in an air-conditioned vehicle are included
Day 1: Delhi – Agra
On this 2-day tour, experience India’s cultural and artistic heritage on visits to several of the country’s significant architectural sites. Early-morning private pickup in Delhi will take you approximately four hours to the city of Agra by the banks of the Yamuna River. Stop at Sikandra and take guided tour of Akbar’s Tomb, a mausoleum built for the third emperor of the Mughal Empire, Akbar the Great. Marvel at the structure’s perfect blend of Hindu, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist and Jain designs and motifs.
Head to the hotel for check-in before visiting Agra Fort, a 16th-century red-sandstone fortress. Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site with your guide to see its remarkable palaces, embellished chambers and marvelous mosques, like the Pearl Mosque.
Enjoy traditional Indian cuisine at lunch in a popular restaurant chosen by your guide before driving 10 minutes to reach the Taj Mahal, one of India’s most-renowned monuments. On a guided tour, discover why archaeologists all over the world consider this one of the finest examples of Mughal architecture. Spend the rest of your afternoon in Meena Bazaar, a large shopping paradise where you will find vendors selling quality craft items, jewelry, marble figurines and more (purchases are at customer’s own expense). End the night with a relaxing dinner at your hotel.
Day 2: Agra – Delhi
After breakfast on your second day, visit Fatehpur Sikri (the City of Victory), which was the capital of the Mughal Empire for about 10 years. Walk around inside the inner citadel of the city with your guide and see some of its finest monuments including Panch Mahal, Buland Darwaza and Jama Masjid -- one of India’s largest mosques.
On the way back to Delhi, you may stop for lunch at a popular restaurant at your guide’s suggestion (own expense).
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Tonga Ride at Agra.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- Professional government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.
Get Free Tour Quote