Luxury Golden Triangle 5 Days Tours
Duration : 06 Nights / 07 Days
Destination : Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
Tour Price : 2680 USD Per Person (Minimum 02 Person Travelling Together)
Enjoy the luxury tour of India with Oberoi luxury hotels in the major cities of India. This is the special tours for luxury lovers. In this you can enjoy and experience the culture of India with full luxury. Staying at the Oberoi hotels will make you feel like the King. India itself knows for the best hospitality, so come to India and make your dream come true of becoming the king by doing this tour.
Tour Price : 2680 USD Per Person (Minimum 02 Pax)
DAY 1: DELHI
On the first day of your arrival, relax and drive from airport to the hotel for overnight stay, with English speaking representative.
Accommodation: The Oberoi (5*)
DAY 2: DELHI
This day after the mouthwatering breakfast, starts your private guided full day tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb and drive pass through India Gate, President house, Parliament house and other parts of Delhi and visit Red fort, Jama Masjid and enjoy the rickshaw ride through the narrow streets of Old Delhi. Later in the evening drive back to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 3: DELHI - AGRA
Today after the breakfast, meet your driver at the hotel porch and transfer to Agra. The drive is of approximately 4 hours After reaching the hotel, relax and the rest of the day is free in your leisure.
DAY 4: AGRA
This morning Visit Taj Mahal during sunrise, the view of Taj will definitely amaze you and beauty will bring tears of love in your eyes. Later drive back to your hotel to have breakfast and do check out and drive for further sightseeing of Agra. Apart from this famous spot in Agra; you can explore Agra fort, which was built by the great Mughal emperor Akbar and famous handicraft places of Agra. In the evening drive to visit Taj Mahal during sunset from Mehtab Bagh (Moon light Garden). Later in the evening visit a local family for live cooking demonstration in Indian kitchen and enjoy the dinner with family members.
DAY 5: AGRA - JAIPUR
Transfer to Jaipur with private vehicle and driver. On the way, visit ancient ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri. Built during the second half of the 16th century by the Emperor Akbar, the "City of Victory" was the capital of the Mughal Empire for only 14 years. After a long drive, Relax at the hotel and the rest of the day is free in your leisure.
Accommodation: The Oberoi Rajvilas (5*)
DAY 6: JAIPUR
After having a delicious breakfast we will start you Jaipur city tour. It is place that reflects royalty in everything. Check out the royal monuments like Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Amber Fort. This city is also called shopper’s paradise. Markets are bustling with life and the handicrafts like carpets, paintings, textiles and world famous for Gems and Jewelry. First visit Amber fort and enjoy the elephant ride to reach the hill top fort. In the afternoon, visit the unique Jantar Mantar Observatory situated in the heart of the city. Built in the 1700's (A.D), it still looks futuristic. Nearby is the ornate Hawa Mahal (the palace of winds). The old City Palace & its museum display a rare fusion of Mughal and Hindu architecture, and house a rare collection of paintings, Rajasthani armory and costumes. In evening we will visit the famous chokhi dhani- an ethnic village resort (Optional). The foodies will love this place. Spend the night in the hotel.
DAY 7: JAIPUR – DELHI
This after breakfast, check out from the hotel and your driver will meet you at the porch and you will start your drive to Delhi to catch your flight back to home. After reaching Delhi, straight drive to Airport to board your flight for onward journey. Here your tour ends, but the sweet memories of it will remain forever.
TAJ HERITAGE TOURS VALUE INCLUDES
- Accommodation in above mentioned hotels with daily breakfast in PREMIER ROOMS
- All entrances charges in monuments
- Tonga ride in Agra
- All transfers including airport transfers by an AC Car
- 25% discount on Spa treatment in all Oberoi Hotels
- Elephant/ Jeep ride in Jaipur
- 2 Mineral Water bottles per person per day
- All taxes
TAJ HERITAGE TOURS SPECIALS
- One Special lunch (Jaipur)
- Highly responsive 24x7 support during the tour
- High quality personally hand picked local guides at all places that are government approved
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- Special assistance in each city for smooth check-ins
- Any drinks if you order during the lunch like Mineral water, Alcohol, Wine, Beer etc
- Any Tipping to Driver or Guide
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Camera / Video Camera Fee.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.
Get Free Tour Quote