Luxury Golden Triangle 5 Days Tours
Duration : 04 Nights / 05 Days
Destination : Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
Tour Price : 1930 USD Per Person (Minimum 02 Person Travelling Together)
Enjoy the luxury tour of India with Oberoi luxury hotels in the major cities of India. This is the special tours for luxury lovers. In this you can enjoy and experience the culture of India with full luxury. Staying at the Oberoi hotels will make you feel like the King. India itself knows for the best hospitality, so come to India and make your dream come true of becoming the king by doing this tour.
Tour Price : 4620 USD Per Person (Minimum 02 Pax)
Day 1: Delhi Arrival
Upon arrival at Delhi airport, our representative will meet you and you will drive to your pre booked hotel. After check in at the hotel, the rest of day is free in your leisure. Delhi is the national capital of India and has a history of over 5000 years. Delhi epitomizes the religious and cultural harmony in the world.
Day 2: Delhi – Agra
This morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and start your half day tour of Delhi. Delhi is the oldest city and holds many important government buildings like the Parliament house, President House and supreme government buildings. Visit India gate, Humayun Tomb, Qutub Minar, the red fort and many museums here. After enjoying Delhi tour, you will drive to Agra in four hours. After reaching Agra, check in at the hotel for overnight stay.
Agra is a home of several world heritage sites and one of the world famous Taj Mahal – the symbol of eternal love. The monument was built by the emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. It is located on the banks of Yamuna and is one of the most visited sites in the world.
Day 3: Agra - Jaipur: 249 kms/150 miles - 5 hours by car
This morning Visit Taj Mahal during sunrise, the view of Taj will definitely amaze you and beauty will bring tears of love in your eyes. Later drive back to your hotel to have breakfast and do check out and drive for further sightseeing of Agra. Apart from this famous spot in Agra; you can explore Agra fort, which was built by the great Mughal emperor Akbar and famous handicraft places of Agra. In the evening the journey to the pink city-Jaipur starts and on the way visit Fathepur sikri another example of beautiful architecture built by Akbar the great, and later continue your drive to Jaipur, after 5 hours we will reach there. After reaching Jaipur, check in at the hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Jaipur
After having a delicious breakfast we will start you Jaipur city tour. It is place that reflects royalty in everything. Check out the royal monuments like Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Amber Fort. This city is also called shopper’s paradise. Markets are bustling with life and the handicrafts like carpets, paintings, textiles and world famous for Gems and Jewelry.
First visit Amber fort and enjoy the elephant ride to reach the hill top fort. In the afternoon, visit the unique Jantar Mantar Observatory situated in the heart of the city. Built in the 1700's (A.D), it still looks futuristic. Nearby is the ornate Hawa Mahal (the palace of winds). The old City Palace & its museum display a rare fusion of Mughal and Hindu architecture, and house a rare collection of paintings, Rajasthani armory and costumes. In evening we will visit the famous chokhi dhani- an ethnic village resort. The foodies will love this place. Spend the night in the hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur - Delhi: 272 km / 170 miles - 5 hours by car
The first half of the day is at your leisure. In the second half, after the lunch we will head back to Delhi. You will drop to airport for your journey ahead and will be left with the memories that will last forever in your mind.
TAJ HERITAGE TOURS VALUE INCLUDES
- Accommodation in above mentioned hotels with daily breakfast in PREMIER ROOMS
- All entrances charges in monuments
- Tonga ride in Agra
- All transfers including airport transfers by an AC Car
- 25% discount on Spa treatment in all Oberoi Hotels
- Elephant/ Jeep ride in Jaipur
- 2 Mineral Water bottles per person per day
- All taxes
TAJ HERITAGE TOURS SPECIALS
- One Special lunch (Jaipur)
- Highly responsive 24x7 support during the tour
- High quality personally hand picked local guides at all places that are government approved
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- Special assistance in each city for smooth check-ins
- Any drinks if you order during the lunch like Mineral water, Alcohol, Wine, Beer etc
- Any Tipping to Driver or Guide
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Camera / Video Camera Fee.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.
Get Free Tour Quote