Delhi and Taj Mahal Tour
Duration : 01 Nights / 02 Days
Destination : Delhi - Agra - Delhi
Day 1: Delhi - Agra: 205 kms/123 miles - 4 hours by car
Arrive Delhi in the morning, you will be received and proceed for guided tour of Delhi. Drive past Rashtrapati Bhavan, India Gate and parts of central Delhi. Visit Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Himayun Tomb, Qutub Minar. Later drive to Agra, reach Agra in the evening and check into your hotel. Stay overnight at Agra hotel. Agra is famous as being home to one of the seven wonder of the world-the Taj Mahal. The architectural splendour of the mausoleums, the fort and the palaces is a vivid remainder of the capital in the 16th and early 17th centuries.
Day 2: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi: 235 kms/145 miles - 6 hours by car
In the morning visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Also visit Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Later in the day drive to back to Delhi, en-route visit Fatehpur Sikri (old deserted town of Mughal Dynasty). See the beautiful Jama Masjid / The Buland Darwaza, palace of Queen Jodha Bai, Birbal's (a Minister) Palace. Drive further to reach Delhi and directly proceed to IGI Airport to board your flight for onward journey. Your tour comes to an end but its sweet memories and vivid colors of India will remain forever.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Tonga Ride at Agra.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- Professional government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.
Get Free Tour Quote