Agra Jaipur Tour Package
Duration : 01 Nights / 02 Days
Destination : Delhi-Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Delhi
Taj Mahal remain Closed on Friday
Golden Triangle is the most popular and visited circuit of India that includes cities of Agra, Delhi and Jaipur located roughly at 250 kms from each other and forming a triangle on Indian map with respect to its locations. The circuit is well connected by road, buses and trains with fast trains like Shatabdi Express. The New Express Highway between Delhi and Agra have shortened the travel time to 2-3 hours only.
Most of the foreign tourists likes to land into Delhi, spend couple of days here, explore the city and then travel southwards towards the land of Taj and then west to the Pink city of India – Jaipur.
Depending upon the number of days you can spare out from your hectic worklife, you can extend the tour to add Khajurao, Varanasi further to Agra, or connect Ranthambore if you are a wildlife enthusiast or may be visit the popular camel fair at Pushkar held in November. Many of the tourists also connect the serene Golden Temple with this trip. Off late this circuit have become pretty popular with the domestic tourists from South India also.
This circuit reflects the grandeur, glory & history of the nation in true sense.
So plan your trip to Golden Triangle and ask for all the customizations that you can imagine!
Day 01: New Delhi To Jaipur (248 Kms)On arrival you will be welcomed by our representative and then you will be taken to Jaipur. Check in to Hotel and after some refreshment proceed to cover the city attractions i.e. City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal. In the evening visit local market of Pink City and then back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Jaipur.After breakfast enjoy the visit at Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Jal Mahal along with City Museum and Birla Temple. You can also enjoy the famous Rawat Ki Kachori and Lassi of Jaipur. In the evening back to Hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Jaipur To Agra (250 Kms)Early morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed towards Agra. Check in to Hotel and after some refreshment proceed to visit Tajmahal and Agra Fort. In the evening visit the local market of Agra and then back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Agra To New Delhi ( 248 Kms )Early morning after breakfast checkout from the Hotel and then drive back to New Delhi where you will be dropped at Railway Station or Airport for your onward Journey, Tour Ends with wonderful memories of Rajasthan.
- Pickup from Hotel / Home Stay in the morning by Car
- Departure to Hotel / Home stays in the Night by Car
- Round Trip Express Train Fare in AC Chair Car.( Executive Class with additional cost)*
- English Speaking Guide for Agra tour.
- All monument entrance fees.
- AC Cab for Agra & Fatehpur Sikri Tour - 08:00 am to 21:00 pm
- Buffet lunch at ITC Mughal at Taj Bano Restaurant (5* Hotel).
- All Parking, Toll Tax, Road Tax, Driver & Fuel
- Any drinks if you order during the lunch like Mineral water, Alcohol, Wine, Beer etc
- Any Tipping to Driver or Guide
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Camera / Video Camera Fee.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.
Get Free Tour Quote